Thursday, August 6, 2009

In pictures: adventures and 2 month anniversaries

 I am absolutely happy and this summer has been so, so, so good to me - so far.

From the 4th - spent the day with my boy.





[Haha he is so cute]


[I hate when my bangs do that ...]

We were cheesey and celebrated our 2 month anniversary. We had a plan to drink Captain Morgan and Baileys [Morgan is my last name and Bailey is his], but we were broke to we drank Fosters [we have this thing with Australia] and Canadian LTD whiskey and he cooked spaghetti for me and we watched Leprechaun In The Hood [amazing].


Yesterday was an epic adventure day with my sister/BFF


[^ Kacey]


[^ Me]


[Some graffiti]






[Kacey's old apartment building.]


[Me flipping off the office]


[We decided to take pictures outside of her apartment. Nobody lives there!]


[The lobby.]




[Playing around outside of my work.]

We went downtown and to her old apartment building and then to my job and played in kiddy carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment