Sunday, October 4, 2009

Colds, bats, 4 month anniversaries, gangstas.

I believe I am officially sick. I had a runny nose all day yesterday and an occasional out-of-nowhere cough all day at work. I woke up this morning coughing a lot, and a few hours ago my nose started to bleed suddenly. I haven't had a nose bleed in a good 5 years or so. And I have that nasty sick-voice. Nasaly.

I had a good night last night, though, when I got out of work. Drank with my friends and boyfriend, had a good warm sleep [blankets + snuggling = heaven]. BUT there is a bat in my house. I am deathly afraid of bats and very paranoid.

Today is my 4 month anniversary with John Bailey! But he has to work all day :(

I love him.

In regards to that picture, it was a 80's/90's gangsta theme party. I never posted the pictures from that, did I?





No comments:

Post a Comment