Thursday, October 8, 2009

First probation meeting

Okay, so I had my first probation meeting today.

I waited forever in the waiting room, while sitting next to a girl who was CLEARLY on crack.
I got called, went in, and the first thing my p.o. did was compliment the purse I crocheted myself. Hah.

She made jokes about me being drunk and walking to get greasy drunk food and cigarettes and laughed about it.

She told me she didn't agree with the judges sentence of 6 months probation, so she told me whenever my fine is paid off, I'm done!

I have to do drug/alcohol tests once a week [not randomly like the judge ruled], and said not to freak if I dropped on the first test because she's "here to help, not to judge" and all that. She's really cool.

All in all, it went a lot better than I thought it would, and I'm going to try to get this hefty fine of $343 paid off ASAP, hopefully for my 21st on December 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment