Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ouch, my head :(

The healing power of alcohol only works on scrapes and nicks,
And not on girls in seedy bars who drown themselves in it.

Last night was full of cheers, beers, tears, deers [!], and ... a hospital visit.
It seems like I always screw up special occasions. Anniversaries, parties. I need to chill out and know when to stop.

This time I can blame it on liquor. I drank liquor for the first time in a long time and got very drunk. Vodka, Crown Royal on top of Loko and beer = no good. I felt fine, but I wasn't really.

I walked backwards and fell down cement basement steps and knocked myself out.
I guess it's just another funny drunk story to add to the list, but I'm sure it worried a lot of people. I could have died. There was blood everywhere. I woke up in a hospital bed with a pillow stained in blood underneath my head.

I'm in all sorts of physical pain, but none of that is as strong as the emotional pain I put people through.

I'm trying to forget everything by baking. I don't know how that helps. I guess if I focus on measurements it takes my mind off of mistakes. I'm baking a cake for my boyfriend. He's 21 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment