Friday, November 27, 2009

Really.

I would really like a new camera.
I would really like to not be so stressed all of the time.
I would really like to see my boyfriend. Right now. He's back from Adrian tomorrow!
I would really like to call in sick to work tomorrow, but tomorrow is my only day this week. And I can't NOT have money. I don't see myself feeling any better tomorrow.
I would really like to have a great birthday. It's in 7 days. I'm excited to turn 21.
I would really like for it not to snow before my birthday, too.
I would really like to drive. I want to get my license.
I would really like a rice cake. It sounds good right now.
I would really like my sister to get this plate of turkey out of my bedroom. Animal bones freak me out - that's a big part of why I don't eat meat.
I would really like to know who threw up in my bathroom sink last night. My guess is Jason.
I would really like to get my GED soon and go to school.
I would really like to hang Christmas lights in my bedroom.
I would really like this headache to go away.
I would really like a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment