Friday, January 29, 2010

Crazy dream.

I had a very insane dream last night involving my boyfriend, myself and another girl having a threesome - something I would never do, by the way. She wasn't very pretty, and she was very annoying.
My boyfriend ended up wanting to be with both of us, like those people you see on Montell or something who have 2 girlfriends or 2 boyfriends. Well, I, of course, didn't want that because I think it's disgusting.
He didn't understand when I got upset and starting crying over the fact that I wasn't enough for him, and I gave him the choice: me or her. He picked her.
After he walked out of my house and wouldn't even stop to talk to me about it, I started crying and went back inside my house.
Inside of my house were my brother and my old friends from middle school trying to look for something in my bedroom. Out of my closet comes a huge badger! It bites down on my hand and won't let go. I'm still crying from my boyfriend leaving me for a bitch, and now I'm crying from a BADGER NOT LETTING GO OF MY HAND WITH ITS ENORMOUS TEETH. I shake it off, finally, and it runs in my backyard.
Fast-forward to the next day.
I walk to Family Fare [my work] to pick up my check, and I don't recognize anyone. The store didn't even look the same. And when I got my check, they gave me a picture of a bunch of stuffed animals and toys. I'm confused. And THEN I see Roseanne at lane 1. I guess she worked there as a cashier?! I went up to her and told her how I had just watched a marathon of her show before I got there, and she loved it.
I go outside to leave and a huge box of stuffed animals appear. I'm confused, again. The same ones in the picture, only real. I set it outside the Family Fare entrance and put a "take me" sign by it.
I start to walk out of the parking lot and I see my boyfriend. He comes up to me and says, "Lets talk." We walk down Fulton to where the Farmer's Market is SUPPOSED to be, but it's a lake. We sit b the lake and he tells me that he wasn't sure what he was thinking when he chose the other girl. We hugged and I forgave him.
He said he never slept with her when we were broken up, and that she was cool to hang out with until she kept putting on insane amounts lipgloss and singing "Mrs. lipgoss! Mrs. lip gloss" over and over. He hates lipgloss.


... And then my boyfriend woke me up out of my sleep, and guess what? There was a Roseanne marathon on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment