Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't mean to seem like I care about material things

I think with tax returns, if I get a good amount, I'm wanting to get the following things:
















Holga camera [with starter pack]

[Or]






















Lomography Action Sampler


And

















Nikon Coolpix S210

[Or another cheap but good digital camera]

... And


A tattoo:


This:















An Irish Claddagh, which stands for love[heart], loyalty[crown], and friendship[hands]  - which I believe makes life worth living. I would probably get it on the inside of my mid-arm, above the wrist a ways.



Or this,


















... but I want my dog Bagel's actual paw prints. Dip them in ink and bring them in.
I want each paw print under my collarbones. This tattoo would also mean a lot to me, because my mom decided to adopt this dog when I was going through the worst time in my life, and he has made me very happy.
*
And don't mind the shitty Photoshop I did in 1 minute. That's just to show the placement.


And of course, clothes, because I'm getting tired of all of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment