Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm all alone right now. I used to love being alone sometimes. Now I get so bored and start to think about things too much and get all ... sad. It's weird.

Anyway.

Starting tonight, at midnight, I'm going to seriously set out to lose some weight. I'm sorry if you disagree with me, but I am not happy with how much weight I've gained. I know I'm a woman and people think women should have curves and all that, but I don't like it on me. I've gained 25 pounds since summer 2008. I get depressed when people tell me I have boobs now. It might be my crazy image of myself or distorted thoughts or WHATEVER. I don't know.

What really confuses me is how I can still fit all my size 0 and 00 jeans from when I was 95-100 pounds with ease, some are even still big on me.
Hm.

Yup - tomorrow is day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment