Saturday, September 5, 2009

Drunk mouth ruined it again.

I got an MIP last night. It's ridiculous.
Also got into some arguments. Very emotional ones.

Honestly, I just like to have fun when I drink. I really don't mean to hurt anyone. And, no matter what anyone thinks or says, I'm definitely not an alcoholic. I drink to have fun, not because I need it.

I couldn't sleep last night because of this whole thing. I haven't cried this much in forever.
I'm terrified that everything is going to shit.

The most ridiculous thing is I only consumed 2 Lokos. I wasn't even that drunk.
I just happened to be not using my brain and decided it'd be a good idea to drink while I walked home.

I know what I am, and I'm not an alcoholic. I hate that that's what people label me as. Especially the boy I love.
Maybe he's right - I should chill out. I should stop when I feel it, and not keep going until I feel nothing at all.
I don't know. I just wish I could go back in time and rethink my decisions. I don't want to be a let down. I don't want to hurt anyone. Those are not my intentions.

I feel awful. I ruined our 3 month anniversary.

There are things you must accept as said and done. There are truths you must learn to confront. You can pray all night and day. You'll always wake the same person in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment