Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Five things that inspire me.

- My friends, boyfriend, and family. They're all very different and unique and their ideas and beliefs and ideals all have an impact on me and my thoughts and my life. My boyfriend is so talented and beautiful and smart and silly and caring and he makes me feel so good about myself for who I am, but also inspires me to be a better person.

- Music. All kinds of music. I can hear instruments and lyrics and get so many thoughts and images in my head.

- Clouds. They are all unique - some small, some big, some puffy, some streaky. Each one is different, just like people. I love to cloud watch and think about life. I could lie in a field and look up at the clouds all day and get lost in thought.

- Writing. Writing anything. Lists, notes, thoughts, even silly lyrics. I can write down one word and that one word will inspire me and soon I'll be on my 4th page. Also, other people's writing. If I could read every journal in the world ... I would love that. I love to know about what others have been through, are going through, and where they want to be and where they want to go.

- Walking. Walking alone, even for a short time, is very therapeutic and calming, especially if I'm having a bad day or am thinking too much or am down on myself. Walking and smoking cigarettes and people watching and fresh air and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment