Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weight a minute.

I weighed myself for the first time since last year this morning, and was disgusted with myself. I really don't want to be, and I hate to say that. I shouldn't care.
But I've had body issues my whole life and have dealt with eating disorders and shit so many years. I hate that I hate my body. I'm so uncomfortable with myself, and it kills me.

A good majority is probably my alcohol intake. Another part is most likely the fact that I had gone back to eating meat. I'm sure it'll change now that I'm vegetarian again, but ...
I'm definitely going to start working out every day from now on, and am laying off junk food.

I knew I had gained weight, but not this much. I haven't seen that number on the scale so high since 2004.

I try to hide the fact that I absolutely hate my body, but it's true. I hate to be naked, even in front of my boyfriend. I can't even look at myself naked in the mirror.

Off to work for a 9 hour shift. Tonight shall be a fun night, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment