Friday, September 18, 2009

Verdict:

I went to my court hearing yesterday afternoon [and was 4 hours late for work because of it. Good thing I have an amazing boyfriend who also works with me - he covered it.] and plead guilty. I mean, I know walking down the street with an open container of alcohol is absolutely not right. I wasn't going to plead innocent!

1 girl who was 19 went up before me and had 2 prior MIPs and only got an $88 fine. 2 others who were drinking and driving  only got community service. My sentence was completely unfair.

This was my first offense and I'm going to be 21 years old in 3 months and am now on probation for 6 months, I have a $343 fine, I'm ordered to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, counseling, do community service, random drug/alcohol tests, and complete vocational/educational programs.

My 21st is going to be awesome! Not ...

This has been the worst week ever.
Also, I finished my dreads the other day. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment