Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I can smell."

This weekend has been way too fun.

9/11 wearing headscarves downtown to Celebration On The Grand and getting dirty looks and dancing and then leaving and going to a party.

Last night was great, too. Even work was hilarious.
This lady who REEKED of litter box came though the checkout lane I was bagging at and as I was bagging her 189381893 cans of cat food, she said "I have a lot of cats." and instead of "I can tell", I accidentally said "I can smell."
I never say the right thing. But it was hilarious.

And thennnn, a cross dresser came in. His skirt was tucked into the waist of his stockings. It was amazing.

After work, I went to a party with my boyfriend, my sister, and my friend Jared. That was just ... a hilarious night. Listened to this dude drunken freestlye rap and laughed like crazy. I reached the perfect drunk level.

I wonder what's in store today. I'm supposed to go on an adventure with my boy later, and then who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment