Thursday, December 10, 2009

All over the place.

As much as I love how beautiful snow is, I sure don't like being in it.
It's absolutely gorgeous; the icicles, the snow covered trees, the sparkles. But I'm naturally cold even in the summertime, so it's hard. I guess I have to deal with it and make the best of it. I really want to make a snowman!

We're supposed to go bowling tonight, but I don't know if that's going to happen. $1 shoes, $1 games, $1 beers!

I'm going to make falafel soon, when I have the ingredients. I found a nice recipe.

Oh, and I got my new ID today. I look kinda pissed, not that you can tell from the shitty camera picture. [I can't find the cord to my scanner!] They also put the wrong weight, just copied it from my old ID. I am not 95 pounds anymore ...

I shouldn't have worn my fluffy hooded coat. Oh well, I resemble a lion.

I will be doing lame stuff in Sony Vegas until I find something else to do.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment