Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blah, blah, blah.

I have no self control anymore.

Probation meeting went well, as per usual. We didn't talk about probation, as per usual. She gave me all my urine test results I have done since I was first put on probation. I have dropped clean every time.

I told her I couldn't take that class on Friday because I can't have the $55 for it, by then. Once I can take this class, I will be a happy girl. No ore dropping.

I'm having money issues.

I hate that my job cut my hours so badly this year. This whole year.

I think my boyfriend really wants me to quit smoking. I do to.
But it's not easy. Especially when you're as stressed as I am every single day.

I'm going to listen to music and wallow.

But first, my boyfriend did this. It's me. It was a project having to do with fears. He did 'fear of drowning.' I love it. He is so amazingly talented.














Check out his other stuff here: http://johnbaileyart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment