Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sleep don't come easy.

7 in the morning and I have yet to sleep. I swear I have some weird separation insomnia, or something. It's weird.

I've been up listening to the entire Animal Collective discography, talking to people on Facebook, contemplating eating, smoking cigarette after cigarette, and writing. My eyes are heavy, but I feel like if I lie down I'll just stare at the ceiling. Sleeping alone is uncomfortable now. I've got an addiction to cuddling, I believe.

I must get my ID picture taken today. I'm so stupid - I've been meaning to do that all month.

3 days till 21! So far, my plans are going out with John Bailey at midnight on the 3rd, in the morning or afternoon we're doing something for our 6 months together, which is also on my birthday. My mom is taking me out for pizza and beer. And then I'm going bar hopping with good friends. And my friend Jason just told be about a kegger, so I might go to that after the bars.

I'm pretty excited, and I promised myself I won't get too fucked up. I'd like to remember this one.

We'll see how this day goes. I just wish I could sleep for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment